Key Account Manager
The green way for the automobile industry
We strive to contribute to a cleaner environment through innovative products and technological solutions.
We focus on the development and production of components and systems to reduce fuel consumption and exhaust gases from combustion engines as well as on future technologies such as e-mobility and thermal management.
We are looking for new member for our company.
Key Account Manager
Area of responsibility
- Build and maintain strong, trusted, long-lasting customer relationships with selected key customer
- Achieve or exceed the margin, turnover and volumes budgeted objectives by applying the sales strategy defined.
- Develop the business through market share increases, new accounts & segment penetration - Strengthen the existing business new customer and project acquisition
- Recommend and implement short, medium and long-term sales and marketing development strategies and actions plans for his/her area of responsibility
- Ensure management of global customer agreements (documentation, negotiation, implementation…)
- Report regularly on the business situation and on action plans progress.
- Processing of customer inquiries. Offer preparation, design and pricing policy
- Analysis of customer requirements, feasibility analysis in a team
- Active participation in the strategies for your accounts
- A technical or commercial degree with good technical understanding
- Several years of experience in technical sales, ideally in the automotive environment
- A proven track record of sales. With excellent pre and post sales experience. Able to open quickly the gates of sales.
- Experience in dealing with global customers
- Knowledge of valve technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English is essential and to have a good knowledge of the German language is a plus.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently, organized team player
- Out of the box thinking and has to be flexibil
- Experience with the Microsoft Office, with emphasis on good Excel skills
We can offer you
- 5 weeks of paid vacation, 3 sick days/year
- Meal vouchers (99CZK/working day)
- Travel allowance (2,5CZK/km)
- Contribution for pension insurance 1000CZK/ Month
- 4000CZK/ Year to Benefit+ Card (1000CZK/1Q)
- Flexible working hours (You should be present in the office from 09:00 to 14:00.)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English language.