Design Engineer (m/f)
Number: CN_CHA_2018_01Location: Changshu
- Ensures that design intent is captured and preserved throughout design process.
- Performs axial and radial tolerance stack-ups as needed to verify design intent.
- Ensures that drawings are prepared in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Ensures that drawings satisfy the criteria set forth by the Supervisor.
- Maintains controlled drawings and their BOM structure in an SQL Database.
- Generate assembly and detail drawings for Prototype and Current Production.
- Design and detail new fixtures, gages, and tooling.
- ProE (Cre/o) Solid Modeling experience is required. I_Deas, CATIA & UG NX experience is a plus.
- General Understanding of hydraulic, magnetic and mechanical systems.
- Manages and co-ordinates all product related ECNs. Manage ECN log and procedure.
- Performs work with minimal or no supervision.
- Contributes positively in a team environment.
- Performs other tasks as assigned or required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION BACKGROUND, KNOWLEDGE AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in Drafting and designing
- At least 5 Years Industrial Experience; 7-8 years is preferred.
- Engine parts experience best, Auto parts is better, Mechanical parts at least.
- Ability to visualize three dimensional features and geometry.
- Knowledge of Quality System Requirements.
- English is must, German is a plus.
If you are interested in an offered vacancy please contact the following human resource colleague:
Hilite Automotive Systems
(Changshu) Co., Ltd.
- Human Resources -
No. 3 jinmen Road
Changshu, Jiangsu 215500