We think green. For solutions where performance and efficiency complement each other ideally.
As an international partner for the automotive industry with locations in Germany, the USA and China, we are the technological leader for engine and transmission applications. Our products also help cut fuel consumption and help in complying with the strictest of emissions regulations.
To hit our growth targets, we are looking for men and women who are highly dedicated, reliable, capable of working in a team and willing to take on responsibility.
Here in our innovative environment you can take on interesting tasks that allow you to develop continuously, both as a professional and as an individual. We value working together as partners, individual advancement and targeted continuous education.
The right job for you may be right here with us. We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Engineer (m/f)
Department: Manufacturing Engineering
Accountable for the development of Hilite International’s manufacturing capabilities and for assuring proper manufacturing processing of components and finished assemblies in order to obtain maximum productivity and desired quality.
- Monitor and perform process development to assure product quality, timely deliveries, continuing cost effectiveness and profitability.
- Develop and execute new manufacturing plans and methods, process and tool engineering, and maintenance techniques to maximize productivity, lower costs, and provide high quality.
- Determine capital equipment needs, recommending purchase of proper equipment, and supervising installation and debugging of equipment to ensure ontime delivery of cost effective equipment meeting specification and capability requirements.
- Evaluate new product designs, working closely with product engineering, to insure optimum manufacturing capabilities utilizing Continuous Improvement and designs for manufacturability.
- Validate production processes using statistical methods to provide world class manufacturing capabilities and maximum effectiveness of equipment.
- Prepare and present project reports, status and engineering reports, and manufacturing studies to keep manager fully aware of activities and progress.
- Establish and maintain engineering standards, records and systems to allow proper design, improvement, and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Interface with customer engineering departments to ensure that Hilite International’s products and processes exceed customer requirements.
- Create and maintain manufacturing engineering documentation including, but not limited to PFMEA (prototype and production), Control Plans, Process flows and Work Instructions.
- Support and input information for PPAP requirements as required for changes and launches.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by Management.
Requirements (education, professional experience, …)
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing with 3 years experience in a related discipline and previous experience in a manufacturing environment combined with a good understanding of the product engineering discipline required.
- Experience using multi spindle NC / CNC machines, Centerless grinding, turning, milling and other metal removing processes highly desired.
Payment: Dependent on experience
- Human Resources -
2001 Peach Street
MICHIGAN 49461 USA