We think green. For solutions where performance and efficiency complement each other ideally.
As an international partner for the automotive industry with locations in Germany, the USA and China, we are the technological leader for engine and transmission applications. Our products also help cut fuel consumption and help in complying with the strictest of emissions regulations.
To hit our growth targets, we are looking for men and women who are highly dedicated, reliable, capable of working in a team and willing to take on responsibility.
Here in our innovative environment you can take on interesting tasks that allow you to develop continuously, both as a professional and as an individual. We value working together as partners, individual advancement and targeted continuous education.
The right job for you may be right here with us. We look forward to receiving your application.
Customer Quality Engineer (m/f), 2 vacancies
Will be the primary contact between the customer and the Changshu plant and must ensure that all appropriate actions to support the customer are understood, agreed and implemented by all parties in order to improve quality levels. Proactively drive two-way customer quality communication
- Manage in its entirety the concern investigation, root cause analysis and improvement implementation process for all customer issues
- Lead assigned customer site visits and customer on-site audit
- Respond to customer issues regarding product quality and quality systems
- Develop and participate in Advance Quality Planning activities for new products and process introduction/release, including but not limited to product and process FMEA’s and cause and affect analysis, as well as process flow diagrams and control Plans.
- Conduct first level on-site analysis of customer quality complaints at customers site (0km and field claims) when required
- To monitor and follow up customer quality open items, and report the action status and results to customer
- Visiting customer facilities both re-actively and pro-actively to establish and develop customer relationships
- Perform other duties assigned from Quality Manager.
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Works closely with all levels of personnel internally and with the customers to assure Changshu quality standards are maintained.
REQUIRED EDUCATION BACKGROUND, KNOWLEDGE AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
A mechanical engineering degree or the equivalent in experience is required. 5+ years working experience in automotive manufacturing environment; with customer liaison experience. Familiar with automotive quality system requirement, e.g. TS16949, VW formel-Q, GM GP etc. Fluent in written and spoken German and/or English are preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams, and interact with customers.
- Verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas and exchange information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work with various levels of management
- Good ability to resolve issues effectively with sound decision.
- Good negotiation experience and skill
Hilite Automotive Systems
(Changshu) Co., Ltd.
- Human Resources -
No. 3 jinmen Road
Changshu, Jiangsu 215500