We think green. For solutions where performance and efficiency complement each other ideally.
As an international partner for the automotive industry with locations in Germany, the USA and China, we are the technological leader for engine and transmission applications. Our products also help cut fuel consumption and help in complying with the strictest of emissions regulations.
To hit our growth targets, we are looking for men and women who are highly dedicated, reliable, capable of working in a team and willing to take on responsibility.
Here in our innovative environment you can take on interesting tasks that allow you to develop continuously, both as a professional and as an individual. We value working together as partners, individual advancement and targeted continuous education.
The right job for you may be right here with us. We look forward to receiving your application.
Process Quality Engineer (m/f)
Secure process quality by quality plan, quality control and quality improvement;
- Provide work instructions, standards, inspection methods, gages and frequencies and the necessary direction to meet customer requirements.
- Develop and participate in Advance Quality Planning activities for new products and process introduction/release, including but not limited to product and process FMEA’s and cause and affect analysis, as well as process flow diagrams and control Plans.
- Perform the failure analysis on the finished goods rejected by production or returned by customer
- Work with First Test Yield team to improve the production test yield
- Carry out process audit;
- Scrap or RTV material confirm;
- Measurement correlation with US and Germany plant;
- Monitor process capability and improve quality;
- Verify ECN effectiveness which produced by other department and initiate ECN which related with quality control;
- Support ME to prepare master sample;
- Perform other duties assigned from Quality Manager.
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Key Internal Relationships: All plant functions
Key External Relationships:
REQUIRED EDUCATION BACKGROUND, KNOWLEDGE AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Over 3 years working experience as QE in automotive MNC;
- Good at data analysis by Microsoft excel, minitab or Q-DAS
- Major in mechanical, complete understanding of GD&T;
- Quality system knowledge obtained well;
- Good reporting ability, present conclusion with consolidated data firmly and confidently;
- Capable to lead cross functional team to solve problem;
Hilite Automotive Systems
(Changshu) Co., Ltd.
- Human Resources -
No. 3 jinmen Road
Changshu, Jiangsu 215500