We think green. For solutions where performance and efficiency complement each other ideally.
As an international partner for the automotive industry with locations in Germany, the USA and China, we are the technological leader for engine and transmission applications. Our products also help cut fuel consumption and help in complying with the strictest of emissions regulations.
To hit our growth targets, we are looking for men and women who are highly dedicated, reliable, capable of working in a team and willing to take on responsibility.
Here in our innovative environment you can take on interesting tasks that allow you to develop continuously, both as a professional and as an individual. We value working together as partners, individual advancement and targeted continuous education.
The right job for you may be right here with us. We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Engineer (m/f)
Department: Manufacturing Engineering
- Computing cost estimates for all quality control operations and effecting cost saving techniques/measures to achieve substantial reduction in operational expenditures.
- Monitoring technical factors and quality standards, preparing and implementing quality control Plans and associated procedures.
- Planning and coordinating an array of activities pertaining to installation of site and process equipment, including supervising the installation of equipment, and commissioning new product lines, training of associates and maintenance personnel.
- Ensuring procedural adherence. Resolving unexpected issues related to Process as well as maintenance by providing appropriate recommendations.
- Design and Implementing up-grades to equipment/mechanisms or parameters depending on the product change to increase efficiency, quality and machine health.
- Use of proven Manufacturing methods such as theory of Constraints management.
- Supervising the coordination of procedures; directing the lines in terms of man and material utilization in alignment with company standards.
- Successfully leading a team of technical professionals, providing expert advice on engineering issues and employing process change procedures for process alterations.
- Submitting monthly data of performance parameters to the management along with proposals to eliminate bottlenecks, reduce operating cost, increase efficiencies while maintaining the highest degree of quality possible.
- Ensure adherence to the Environmental Health and Safety in accordance with Hilite’s’ policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned from MFG Engineering Manager.
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Key Internal Relationships: All staff functions.
Key External Relationships:
REQUIRED EDUCATION BACKGROUND, KNOWLEDGE AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Technical Certifications with 2 to 5 years’ Experience.
- Ability to Communicate in English.
- Applied Cost savings and Process Improvement Experience.
- Equipment selection and acquisition in regards to facility and Product needs.
- Manufacturing Engineering, Production, Maintenance & Installation of Machinery, Trouble Shooting
- Theory of Constraints, Critical Path Management, Equipment and Process Failure Analysis.
- Customizing and Designing Solutions, QA/QC, Disaster Recovery, 5S & QMS Procedures.
- Customized Air, Hydraulic Assembly and Test Equipment experience.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electrical Technical Drawings.
- Management Reporting, Technical Documentation, Supplier and Customer Relationship Management.
- Job Instructions, Work Procedures, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, Product Development and Associated Quality Documentation Associated with Automotive Industry.
- Internal Quality Audits, Statistical Process & Quality Control.
- CMMS System, Maintenance Scheduling Tools. Predictive and Preventive Procedures.
- Data Driven with Analytical Skills, and Ability to Work under Pressure.
- Supervision, Training, Team Building & Leadership Skills.
- MS Projects, AutoCAD, MS Office & Internet application.
Hilite Automotive Systems
(Changshu) Co., Ltd.
- Human Resources -
No. 3 jinmen Road
Changshu, Jiangsu 215500